Thursday, October 25, 2007

I've Ordered The Parts - No Turning Back Now!

I've been putting this off for a while since it's going to be expensive but it's probably time to order some arcade parts so I can get going on my control panel.

Here's the list of stuff I need to get started (again, all parts are being ordered from divemaster over at BYOAC):
  • (22) BLACK Pushbutton - Horizontal Microswitch [58-9166-L]
  • (4) Small Round Low Profile Pushbutton, White [57-0004-21]
  • (2) UltraStik 360 Joysticks - BLACK Oval Top [with USB cable]
  • (2) UltraStik 360 Hard Springs
  • (2) UltraStik Round Restrictor Plate Kit
  • (1) SlikStik Tornado Spinner (with BLACK knob)
  • (1) Trackball (Happ 3" highlip) [56-0100-11HL]
  • (1) Trackball Mounting Plate (for the highlip trackball)
  • (1) Replacement 3" Trackball - BLACK
  • (1) iPac2 [with USB cable]
  • (1) OptiPac [with USB cable]
That's a lot of stuff. The total cost for everything (including shipping) is $522.25(!). I'm also planning to buy a coin door sometime down the road but I'm trying to spread some of the cost around. This should cover most of the mechanical parts for the control panel except for the wiring and some odds and ends.

No comments: